Ladies, this week’s Word of the Week is “revitalize“…
No, you haven’t missed anything… Today is just the day I want to revitalize Uncaged Birds™ by introducing some new features to the program!
First, let me thank all of you for being supportive over the past 16 months! Your feedback and contributions have been wonderful, and that means a lot to me.
During my recent hiatus I thought a lot about your input and feedback, and listened to the direction my own intuition is leading. The result: An expanded selection of new and updated features for the program.
Now I feel confident about taking Uncaged Birds™ one step further.
The new and/or updated features to look for are
- Regular blog features
- Monday Musings – A Word of the Week to help you kick-start your week on a positive note!
- Wednesday Wisdom: A weekly entry sharing insights and info relevant to personal development and the Afro-European community
- Virtual Events
- On the Radio: A monthly online radio program featuring interviews with women from all across the Afro-European community who share their experience, dreams, challenges and strategies for successes! (Next date: 13 December 2011)
- TableTalk: A twice yearly virtual round table where a panel of guests discuss issues pertaining to Afro-European women, also giving you an opportunity to share your thoughts with other women of African descent across Europe (Next date: 15 November 2011)
- Webinar Series: “Eight Steps Back to Me” – A series of 8 sessions focusing on personal and professional development issues from an Afro-European perspective (Kick-off: 16 February 2012)
- Uncaged Birds Book Club – A forum to read and discuss books by Afro-European authors (Survey to be posted 18 October 2011)
- Social Media
- Facebook Group – If you haven’t already, please join us as we share and discuss the issues and current events that catch our attention and move us. https://www.facebook.com/groups/uncagedbirds/
- Twitter: I tweet about diversity, inclusion, working and living intercultural, etc. @360ofDiversity
- Live Events
- Local Meet-Ups (more info in 2012)
- Workshops (more info in 2012)
- Retreats (more info in 2012)
Check back in the days to come as I flesh out each program with more detail, as well as share all the details about next month’s TableTalk and introduce our panel of special guests!
I’m very excited about the promise the next 16 months hold, and look forward to sharing the journey with all of you!
(P.S.: Is there anything you’d like to add or do you think anything is missing? Please let me know in the comment section or via mail, so I can be sure to address it in my specific posts about these new features!)