**Due to a last minute scheduling conflict, this show will be postponed until January 2011.
Please stay tuned for the new date**
If I look back on my own life in 2010, I see some very major changes have taken place:
- New home
- New grand-daughter
- Visit (for the 1st time in 15 years) of my mom in Germany.
And those are just a few! Some of those changes were planned; others caught me off-guard. Some I cherish the memory of, whilst the jury is theoretically still out on others.
What changes has 2010 brought into your life?
Were those changes something you consciously welcomed into your life or did they manifest themselves based on a more subconscious (and maybe not entirely constructive) undercurrent?
On Tuesday, I am dedicating the final “On the Radio” show for 2010 to the topic of the many changes we have dealt with in the past 12 months:
- Which changes have empowered you? And how do you want that sense of empowerment to help shape 2011?
- Which changes caught you off-guard and have left you off-balance? And how has that resulting sense of uneasiness impacted important areas of your life?
- Most importantly: What are some methods and techniques to take changes better into our stride and make the most of the lessons they have to teach us?
I will be welcoming two guests to discuss some of the changes they’ve experienced in their lives in 2010 on Tuesday, and they will be sharing with us how those changes have affected their outlook in 2011.
- Topic: “Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes: Successfully Handling What the Universe Offers”
- Special Guest: To be announces Tuesday
- Date: 21 December 2010
- Time: 7.30 pm CET // 1.30 pm EST
- Duration: Approx. 60 minutes
- Dial-in: +1-323-784-9710
- URL: http://tinyurl.com/3yzlvyg (To listen via internet and share your thoughts and questions via live chat option!)