I don’t have to tell anyone who tuned in to The Expat Talks what a wonderful guest Harolynne is! That’s why I am very much looking forward to having her on the first monthly Uncaged Birds™ radio show to talk about something she’s very passionate about: American politics.
Harolynne works for Elections Services Operations for the Overseas Vote Foundation, where she plays a key role in ensuring that active duty military personnel and their families, as well as eligible expatriate American citizens, are able to cast their votes overseas for the candidates of their choice back in their home states.
Join us as Harolynne sheds some light on what special significance voting has for the African-American community; from the Civil Rights Act to the Voting Rights Act!
- Topic: American Politics for the Expat Community
- Special Guest: Harolynne Bobis (Greece)
- Date: 21 September 2010
- Time: 7.30 pm CET // 1.30 pm EST
- Duration: Approx. 60 minutes
- Dial-in: +1-323-784-9710
- URL: http://tinyurl.com/3a4e88v (To listen via internet and share your thoughts and questions via live chat option!)